Saturday, November 13, 2004

Tommie/Johnnie Day

I got up and headed to McGylnn's for breakfast with the swim team before we head over to St. John's for our first home meet. We are swimming against Carleton, who happens to have an Olymipc Trials swimmer on their team. I am running the computer for the meet, figuring out diving scores, and results. It's really fun and I am working with the St. John's manager Brock, who is really cool. The women end up loosing but they swam well. After the meet we have a social in the Palaestra. After that I head out to the game which is just past half-time. I sit with Sara and Colleen. St. John's wins the game 21-0 and it is our last college football game since we are not heading to the playoffs for the first time in eight years. We take pictures with the Rat Pak. Then I head back home and take a nap, but sleep through Paul's recital because I am a narcaleptic. When I wake up again it's almost 10 at night and I get ready and head to Sal's since John is there and we are going there to prepare for the cast party for Oresteia which is latter at night. We have a lot of fun hanging out together and then head to the Rat Trap for an after bar since the cast and crew are still striking the set. When we finally get to the cast party it is pretty slow until we start playing spin the 'bottle.' Needless to say it progressed quite nicely even though there wasn't alcohol involved. Then we started dancing. Most of us kept switching between dancing and spin the bottle for a while until too many of us were dancing to continue the game. We danced until the wee hours of the morning, 5 AM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home