Thursday, November 04, 2004

One Small Step, Is My Large Leap!

I didn't have Reformation class today because my professor's mother is sick and she has gone to New Jersey to see her. Then I accidently slept through my 11:20. After that I worked at the Blood Drive on campus because I am barred from donating ever again since I have lived in England for more than 3 months. I also am doing it because my sororoity is a service sorority. Then it was off to work for a while.

Tonight was opening night of The Oresteia, which is the large theatre show this semester. All the alums come back for opening night. My friend Tom was there! I hadn't seen him since before I left for London! I was so happy to see him! The show was so long and kinda boring; I sort of fell asleep during a part of the second act and I was sitting right next to the director, oops! Although the furies' costumes were amazing! Afterwards there is suppose to be a reception at the BAC, but there wasn't this time for some reason, so we went ahead to the next opening night tradition is that everyone of age and the faculty go to the Midi, the townie bar in St. Joe. So Misty, Lauren, Dickers, Kyle, Nicole, and I headed to the bar with the faculty.

Around midnight I wanted to see who was at Sal's, so I headed on over. I was looking for Heather, but I ran into Chelsea so I hung out and danced with her, Tim, and Chris for a while. I actaully didn't know who was Chris until later in the night, but I'll get to that later. Anyway we were all dancing together and then Tim asked us to come to Chubby's for an after bar, so we headed towards his place (Chubby's.)

It's at this time that I was formally introducted to Tim. We get there and Tim's roommates are not their yet, so Chelsea and I decide to order Gary's but we have it delivered to the Projects. So we head over there and Chelsea ran into two of her guy friends, but I don't remember their names. Once we're there Tim's friends Lance and Chris (yes the same one from the bar) show up when they heard about pizza. Then Lance and Chris want to do some more shots back at Tim's since they are just visiting for the weekend we not drunk enough for their liking, so I decide to go with them since I only had two drinks at the Midi and that was almost two hours ago. Chris finds this bike outside and want me to ride it to Chubby's. The seat is above my waist, so after some jumping, pushing, and coaxing I got on the bike with Chris's help but then fall over so I walk it to Tim's. When we get there it's just Lance and me, Chris disappeared somewhere. Then I decide to go back to Chels's and ran into a girl from my powder puff football team. She stopped by Chels's and then headed back to campus. So it was me, Chelsea, Tim, and the girl from my P.P. team at the Projects. Chelsea and Tim went out back to have a cig when Lance and Luke come over from Chubby's. Luke is Tim's roommate and it happens to be his 22nd birthday. Tim gets upset with Chelsea because she doesn't want to kiss him, actually any guy at this point because she just wants Chelsea free time for now being senior year and all that. Chris comes back from who knows where. Luke and Lance decide to go back to Luke's to get to bed because at this point it's nearly 2 and Luke had class tomorrow. So now it's down to Chelsea, Chris, and me. Chelsea decides to go to bed as well so then Chris trys to talk me into talking to Chelsea to convince her to give Tim another chance since he is a great guy and all that, so says Chris since he is a friend from home and knows him really well. Chris decides to leave because I don't care if he stays or not because he's been paying attention to Chelsea all night and not me. I'm tired and if we're just going to talk I would like him to leave, so he does. I then watch some MTV and VH1 before falling a sleep on the couch around 3 am.

I get woken up at 4 by Chris who is back because he was returning the bike because he thought it was mine. He also tells me that Tim has locked him out of the apartment and he needs somewhere to crash, so I offer him the other couch in the living room where I am. I try to go to sleep but he keeps asking if I'm sleeping over and over again! Then he starts in with the small talk, like where I'm from etc. Next he says that we're obviously not sleeping and that we should sit up and talk more. He comes over to my couch and is under the blanket with me. Then we starting kissing and stuff. Needless to say he doesn't leave until 5:30 and I finally go to sleep for real! Great Night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home