Friday, November 12, 2004

International Friend and Swimming Dinner

I actually had both of my classes today! In Reformation we had the first have of a Reformation debate were we all took on the characters of people affected by the Reformation. It actually was fun but a little intimidating since I have to go on Tuesday. In Historiography we started debating the movie and modern western history. Then I took a nap! I went to work for a while but then left to go meet my international friend. Her name is Mubera and she is from Bosnia & Herzegovina. She's 23 years old and a fashion major. She seems really cool and is a fun person to hang out with. She has a fashion show on the 20th that I'm going to try to get to. Then it was back to the pool for a bit to get a ride to Kathy's house, the head coach and my boss, for dinner. At the pool Adam, the assistant coach, was talking Jess and Sarah into jumping over the lane flags by jumping off of the diving board. At Kathy's we had pasta salad, chili, corn chips, bread, cookies, and brownies. It was so good and I don't even like chili! Then the team sat around telling stories from years pasts and laughing for over an hour! Once I returned to my apartment I did laundry and watched movies to prevent a repeat of last week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home