Friday, November 05, 2004

VA Bingo

I woke-up around 9:30 when Susannah came over to smoke with her boyfriend, Gee, who lives downstairs. Chelsea, Susannah, Chelsea's roommate Kim and I run around in PJs, watch TV, and IM until about 11:30 when I head for home when I'll be safe from the buses. I then ran into town to deposit money from the AKS girls for their clothes. After I got from St. Cloud I went swimming since I had not done anything to work out in a while besides dance class. Then it was off to work. My next item on the agenda on my day of no class was volunteering at the VA Hospital for bingo night. After that we went out to Old Chicago for pizza because one of our sorority sisters works there and was on duty that night. Chelsea and I headed back to the Projetcs to watch a few movies one on the We channel and them Kim had rented Raising Helen, which actually was really good. I headed home around 1am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home