Friday, October 29, 2004

Haunted Watab Hike

After the long 'work' week was over we had to set-up and run the Haunted Watab Hike for the school. It was raining so we waited in the art building for it to let-up. Then we headed out to the island to start to set things up, but we thought we were going to have to cancel it because it was still dripping, threatening weather, and the wood for the bonfire was soaked! We deceided to wait a little longer before canceling. We were able to pull everything together, get the fire started and get the hot apple cider out to the bonfire before people started to arrive. We had a blast scaring people and running around the SJU woods, not to mention that the weather ended up being perfect! We think that about 150 people were there over the course of the evening. Then Heather, Amy, Angie, Chelsea, and I got ready for the frat's costume party in the bathroom of the art building. I was Karen from Will & Grace and pulled it off to a tee! I had the business suit, pointy heals, pearls, K monographed and jeweled broach, a huge purse, a martini glass in the purse, and pill bottles filled with tic-tacs that I could 'take' all night. Chelsea was the hottest ladybug I've ever seen, Heather and Amy were angles, and Angie was a cowgirl. I had one of the best costumes there and everyone else thought so too! I did stomach bumps with all sorts of people danced with Chelsea and Molly until the wee hours of the morning as well as leared how to shake my ass like Shakira! Another great AKS party for the history records!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home