Thursday, November 18, 2004

Third Day of Great Food in a Row & My First Beer Pong Night

No Reformation today because my professor's mother is dying and she has gone to be with her. After H&M, class not the store, I get ready for my Buisness Etiquette Dinner since I had to go to work, a history club meeting, and then to the dinner all in a row. History club decided to go bowling with the faculty right before finals and that we have a bunch of great ideas for next semester. The dinner was nice even though I knew most of it already, but free food is free food. Then it was time to finially get out of that buisness suit! Of to Sal's with Chelsea so she could play beer pong. I took full advantage of the $7 all-you-can-drink special and then topped off the night with a jag bomb. Good way to end the working week for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home