Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thanksgiving Break

Wednesday - I worked at Canterbury Park. Then my mom and I went to Claddagh's for Shamrock wings and Strongbow on tap. We rented movies and spent the night at home waiting for Dad and Jen to get back from Madison.

Thursday - We all went to Cold Spring to my aunt and uncle's house for Thanksgiving. I was a pretty low key day and I relearned the card game of 500. We all watched Garfield when we got home.

Friday - Worked at Canterbury again. When I got home my dad helped me revamp my resume and applied for a job and an internship for after graduation in May.

Saturday - I went to coffee with a friend of mine from high school. We went and visited my grandpa in the nursing home before heading to another aunt's house for my third and final Thanksgiving.

Sunday - Homework central and back to school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home